PESSCE Learning and Development
PESSCE Unlimited offers an array of learning programs lead by PESSCE founder and owner, Angela Callahan. Callahan has over 20 years of training and development experience delivering exceptional and impactful sessions.
Callahan is a high-energy, coach, professional trainer and motivational speaker. As a trainer, coach and consultant, Callahan’s client list includes SkillPath/National Seminars Group, St. Dominic Hospital, Vanderbilt University, Contracted Computer Trainings, Ohio State Medical Association, Waterman Industries among others. Her unrivaled style, sense of humor and motivational presentations, have earned rave reviews from audiences around the country. For over 20 years she has helped thousands of people achieve higher levels of success in the areas of human resource management, leadership, presentation skills, time management, goal setting, technical skills, communication skills, change management and much more.
Whenever standing to deliver training, motivate a team, or offering consultation services, there is a demonstration of liveliness that reflects a matchless energy and style that is most impactful for learning or driving change in behavior.
Visit the PESSCE Online Store to enroll in a PESSCE session with Angela Callahan today!
To join Angela in an upcoming session select an option below:
PESSCE Unlimited Workshop Topics include but not limited to:
- Human Resource Topics:
- Dealing Effectively with Unacceptable Employee Behavior
- HR Law
- Managing Human Resources
- Managing Workplace Negativity
- Time Management
- Performance Goal Setting
- Personal/Professional Goal Setting
- Keys to Motivation
- Behavioral Based Interviewing Skills
- Mastering Change Leadership
- The Blending of Leadership and Management
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Presentation Skills
- Transformational HR Skill Development
- Developing New Employee Orientation
- Time Management; Goal Setting
- HR Leadership Skill Dev. for Non-HR Leaders
- Effective Leadership & Supervisory Skill